Governor Christie Speaks about K-12 Education (NH, June 8th, 2015)
Let me start by getting something out of the way: I do not get paid a full-time salary for a part-time job. I am a teacher, not a leech on the rest of the state.
How dare you? Do you know who does seem to get paid a full-time salary for a part-time job? You do, Mr. Christie. Please remind your constituents where you are during this conversation. It’s NOT in NJ, is it? Exactly how much time have you spent in NJ this year? Last year? Are you giving back your salary? Because that would be “a victory for the taxpayers”, as you are so fond of saying.
This is such a highly offensive conversation. I recognize the satire in the original speaker’s questions, but Governor Christie? Feel free to follow me for a year. Follow my colleagues. I…
View original post 1,617 more words
This is 100% true. NJ all the way!
1. You’ve never lived south of the Mason-Dixon line and you probably never will.
2. When people call you a sarcastic bitch, you don’t take it as an insult. You appreciate that they acknowledge that trait and love you for it.
3. When you give someone a compliment, it means a lot to them because you compliment sparingly. Your compliments have a lot of clout because you wouldn’t say something that kind unless you genuinely meant it.
4. You love fall foliage, but wish tourists would just shut up about it. The last thing you need is to run into another BnB-er yapping about how they just love your state this time of year.
5. You own at least one slightly preppy or conservative outfit because you understand how to dress in civilized society and that it’s not always appropriate for people to have rips all over their clothing.
View original post 519 more words